Σάββατο 1 Μαρτίου 2014

Blue is the warmest color.

I looked out of the window. Everything was blue. Blue. The mountain was white-blue and the sky was dark-blue and full of even darker blue clouds. It was that time of the day that I started to think about you. And as the clouds were moving from one side of the frame to the other, they reminded me the way you're coming and going. Unexpected. And then I remembered the movie I saw the other day; Blue is the warmest color. And how much I cried because I made the correlation between my life and hers. And after a while I looked again outside of the window and I saw the trees that were dancing as the wind was commanding them to dance. Unwillingly. And I remembered you again and how you made my heart dance in a very strange and twisted way every time I saw you. 
I looked again outside. But this time the sky was even darker and a light was glowing from the mountains. And I thought for one moment that there might be hope at the end of this road that we have taken. But simultaneously I remembered what I have promised myself; never hope for something you want desperately to happen, the only thing you're gonna get is disappointment.
And I thought about you again.

You were my blue that gradually faded out. 
Like the color of the curtain in my room.

Always yours,
A.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου