Δευτέρα 11 Ιουλίου 2016

One.

"And where one goes from here?", I asked you. You turned and looked at me in the eyes and softly whispered that "one always goes where one's heart belong", and you smiled. I hesitated a bit and then told you "but what if one's heart belongs to no one? Where do you go from there?". You looked to the crowd of people passing by. You pointed to the river and told me with your serious voice – the one you used to address me when you were about to say something that I should put deep in mind – "you always know where your heart belongs, even when you think your heart doesn't belong to anyone. Sometimes one can be lost, like the first time you came to this place. When you didn't know where this river leads. When you didn't know if it goes this way or the other...". You paused to take a breath and you continue "it was never about the river flow, wasn't it? It was always about where the sea is, right?". I nodded. "I know you can't live without the sea... But you figured out where the sea is. I trust you enough to find out where your heart belongs. Just follow the river", you said and you smiled with a bit of bitterness because you knew that I was long gone.






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου