Τετάρτη 13 Ιουλίου 2016

Unto the lonely road

I walked along the river today, on this green and full of trees street. The one that I always met you going to work when I was leaving, and half the times I turned my face so you wouldn't see me. Let's face it, you weren't my cup of tea and either was I.
Today I decided to walk home from work regardless my foot's wound that started bleeding halfway but also the rain that didn't stop falling from the grey sky all day.
As I was walking, I searched you in the face of every person who passed by me.
I was feeling the urge to see you passing. All I got was nothing.

They cut some trees, did you know?
You can calculate the age of them if you count the cycles of their trunk. I stopped and stared.

I thought that all their life were simply existed there. And one day someone decided to just chop them off in half.
Half.
I was never full so I cannot imagine how being half feels like.
I surely know how it feels to be empty.
I went out in the evening. I promised myself that I won't think of you and I won't waste myself.
I tend to break my promises a lot lately.

For(n)ever yours,
A.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου