Τετάρτη 20 Ιουλίου 2016

Nothingness

I am the lonely shipwreck that stands at the end of the world. I get eaten day after day by the untamed waves of the dark blue ocean. Everyone abandoned me but I am still standing. I fight every day. Look at me. What have I become? An absolute nothing fighting at the end of the world the endless void of the universe. It is lonely here. No one passes by anymore. There is no lighthouse to guide my way home. There is no new land waiting for me but this. At the loneliest place of the cosmos. At a shallow part of the ocean of the memories of humanity. Look at me. I am the living-dead reflection of the ruins of mankind. There is nothing to be found here. I am neglected. Look at me. Limbo is my only comfort. Oblivion is all I crave from all the bleeding wounds of my body. Look at me. As I am sinking under the waves, all I want is to sleep. You were my only salvation. But you didn't look at me. You looked in me.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου